News & Announcements
- Reminder: Complete required Cybersecurity Awareness Training by June 30About 25 percent of campus faculty and staff have completed the 2021 Cybersecurity Training and Awareness module. All CALS faculty and staff are encouraged to […]
- Help spread the word: FCC Launches Program to Help Cover Broadband Costs for Low-Income HouseholdsThe federal Emergency Broadband Benefit Program is designed to help households struggling to afford internet service during the COVID-19 pandemic, with the goal of helping […]
- Cybersecurity Awareness Training Starts Apr 27thThis week, campus faculty and IT staff will start receiving emails to register for and complete the 2021 Cybersecurity Awareness Training. The training will be […]
- Too Many Accounts and Passwords?Are you looking for a way to manage the dozens of accounts you have while not reusing the same password, over and over? LastPass is […]
- Cybersecurity Awareness Training for Faculty and StaffCybersecurity Awareness Training will begin for all University Faculty and Staff the week of April 26. This training aims to enhance your awareness and knowledge […]
Need help with your computer hardware or software? Contact Desktop Support.
Need help with your website? Contact Web Support.
- Working Remotely FAQs
- Instructional Continuity
- Online Collaboration Tools
- Home Internet Guide for Wisconsin
- Outages and Phishing Scams
EventsThere are no upcoming events at this time.
We provide desktop and laptop support, research software, and more.
We assist with computer labs, web conferencing spaces, and more.
We keep information and data secure for the college and all of its units.
We offer web hosting, WordPress development, and UX support.