News & Announcements
- Important Reminder: Deadline to complete mandatory Cybersecurity Awareness TrainingAll CALS faculty and staff are required to complete the 2021 Cybersecurity Awareness Training and agree to the Acceptable Use Policy by June 30. Currently, […]
- Reminders: Cybersecurity Awareness Training and IT Professionals ConferenceCybersecurity Awareness Training As of last week, 40 percent of CALS faculty and staff had completed the training, which is slightly ahead of the campus […]
- Register for the 2021 IT Professionals ConferenceIT professionals in CALS and across campus are encouraged to attend the upcoming UW–Madison IT Professionals Conference, an event created by IT professionals for IT […]
- Avoid Falling Victim to RansomwareDoIT & Cybersecurity Local IT Everybody (1) Block access to known ransomware sites (1) Install and monitor antivirus software (1) Avoid opening files, clicking on […]
- Three New Campus Information Technology PoliciesUW-Madison has approved three new campus Information Technology (IT) Policies. These policies identify requirements and processes regarding the use of web conferencing technologies, computer management […]
Need help with your computer hardware or software? Contact Desktop Support.
Need help with your website? Contact Web Support.
- Working Remotely FAQs
- Instructional Continuity
- Online Collaboration Tools
- Home Internet Guide for Wisconsin
- Outages and Phishing Scams
EventsThere are no upcoming events at this time.
We provide desktop and laptop support, research software, and more.
We assist with computer labs, web conferencing spaces, and more.
We keep information and data secure for the college and all of its units.
We offer web hosting, WordPress development, and UX support.