News & Announcements
- Cybersecurity Forward Webinar Series Starts July 8Cybersecurity Forward replaces the long-running annual UW-Madison Lockdown Technology and Cybersecurity Conference. The new title reflects the Office of Cybersecurity’s vision to be forward-thinking, proactive, […]
- IT Professionals Conference June 4-5UW’s Information Technology (IT) Professionals Conference is going virtual! This year’s Virtual IT Professionals Conference takes place June 4-5, 2020. This is a conference created […]
- Report That PhishThere has been a recent increase in the number of phishing attacks reaching our email inboxes. Criminals are leveraging social-distancing and telecommuting to lure individuals […]
- IT Connects CommunITea Event SeriesThe IT Connects CommunITea Event Series is a new virtual opportunity hosted in the Blackboard Collaborate tool and designed to bring our information and technology […]
- Box Evaluation ProjectBox became available as a campus funded and supported data storage and collaboration solution in 2013. Since then, the use of Box has exponentially grown. […]
Need help with your computer hardware or software? Contact Desktop Support.
Need help with your website? Contact Web Support.
- Working Remotely FAQs
- Instructional Continuity
- Online Collaboration Tools
- Home Internet Guide for Wisconsin
- Outages and Phishing Scams
EventsThere are no upcoming events at this time.
We provide desktop and laptop support, research software, and more.
We assist with computer labs, web conferencing spaces, and more.
We keep information and data secure for the college and all of its units.
We offer web hosting, WordPress development, and UX support.